I love asking thoughtful questions, giving and receiving second chances, real talk, reverb/chorus/delay, Volvos, being on a first name basis at my third places, a novel idea, a good conspiracy, paperbacks, Spotify, Ben Folds, melodies, and automotive. I pay taxes and fold laundry in Kansas City where my wife and I are raising 2 kids, feeding 1 very hungry teenager, and coaching two young adults.
On a meaningful note, I’d like to help others discover and shape their own stories in light of the grace and love God offers us in Christ.
On a practical note, I hope someday to make some money off of my scribble so I can do the following:
- Pay back the State of Missouri what I owe them for Grad School
- Restore an ’87 Celica and an early 80’s Volvo 240 with kids
- Counsel the Homeless
- Teach Counseling at the Collegiate Level
- Restore an Airstream so my wife and I can have a coffee food truck
- Make memories for my family on a bougie vacation every year for the rest of our lives
- Live independently